Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bloody Blogger etc

Will try to post regularly over the next few weeks, but Blogger is quite temperamental in terms of letting me log in and actually do anything useful.

While I'm allowed access at the moment, I'll just say well done to the West Indies for their victory yesterday (told you Pakistan weren't up to much) and good luck to the Jocks against Australia this afternoon.

Yesterday I used the Elton John classic, Rocket Man, in one of my classes. Thus I am honour-bound to post this reworking by a famous space captain. Enjoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! That's from the good old days when smoking on TV was still morally acceptable.

(Ironically, today is non-smoking day, by the way.)

Anonymous said...

Wordpress, wordpress...

Strangely enough, Germans don't like listening to songs in their English classes. Perhaps next time I should just do a gap-fill exercise rather than a sing-a-long.